Pokhara - Fishtail Lodge
Pokhara, a city on Phewa Lake, in central Nepal. It’s known as a gateway to the Annapurna Circuit, a popular trail in the Himalayas.
- Choice of accommodation on Twin sharing basis at hotels mentioned
- 2 Breakfasts
- Transfers and sightseeing as noted in the itinerary by non AC vehicle
- One hour boat ride on Lake Phewa
- Local English-speaking guides for sightseeing
- Day hike to Sarangkot with box lunch
With over 85 years of experience, SITA World Tours is one of North America’s most reputable Tour Operators for exotic destinations worldwide. Headquartered in Los Angeles, SITA is renowned for upholding the travel industry’s highest standards with unparalleled quality of service. Recognized for providing an above and beyond travel experience, SITA is committed to crafting journeys that are remembered for a lifetime. SITA services the entire North America, with offices in New York, Chicago, Ho...